Amanda’s Favourite 5
Do you spend a lot time pouring into everybody else in your life, that you just don’t even know what to do once you get time for your self? I’m a mother that totally indulges in me-time a number of instances per week as a result of I want it as a way to be good for my household. Right here’s how I like to spend my me-time!
*Reminder: availability is topic to alter with out discover. *
- Spicewalla Grill Seasoning – For the dad that likes to prepare dinner, attempt these grilling spices. The flavors are nice and so they work with types of meat – even greens!
2. Metal Tumbler & Golf Equipment – For the dads who golf, one in all these Callaway stainless-steel tumblers. It even comes with some equipment like tees, balls, and divot instrument.
3. Join Listening to Safety For the dad that likes to work exterior or with loud instruments, get him these security earmuffs. Not solely do they provide listening to safety, they’re additionally bluetooth enabled so he can hearken to music or take cellphone calls whereas carrying them.
4. Luxafor Swap – For work from home dads, get him this cool, standing indicator. With a flip of the dice, the standing gentle modifications colours, permitting him to shortly let others know when he’s on a name or doing deep work. I’ve one, and my children suppose it’s nice!
5. BUG-A-SALT – For the dad who likes to have enjoyable (and hates bugs), get him the BUG-A-SALT. This toy gun makes use of desk salt to knock out flies and different pests. It’s enjoyable and efficient, and he’ll completely like it 🙂
Right here’s what we’re into this month at LWSL & Co.
Ensuring my Bermuda grass is sweet and inexperienced.
All concerning the low-carb way of life from our sister firm, Thinlicious.